Tuesday, April 9, 2019

In Honor of Dave:

There’s been a void for many years
But I have learned to dry the tears
Knowing you are with our Lord
Of course, not by your own accord


But, God knows all and you are His
You are free to truly live
In his presence, for His praise
You live on forever days


I do not question God’s decisions
I live thankful of His provisions
But, I do wish that you were here
So, we could chat and you’d be near


I do think of you everyday
And wish daily that I could say
I love you and I always have
Expressing that, I was bad


So, in your honor I will speak
Shout out loud and not be weak
I love you very much, I do
I hope you know, I wish I knew


How much you hear, how much you see
I ask my Lord on bended knee
To let you hear what I’ve been saying
I trust He will for He is king

No comments:

Post a Comment