Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Those That Pray

This was written for all of my dear family and friends who have gotten me through many trials and continue to do so with their love, support, and prayer.

Those That Pray

When the road begins to wind
And I'm not sure of the way
I can look behind and see
God has sent help through those that pray

For my family and my friends
Get me through the fear
That around the corner lies
Trials I cannot bear

The love and the support
The friends and family
Are blessings from above
The trek becoming easy

I begin to see I'm not alone
That no matter what lies there
I can turn the corner, head up high
Knowing those beside me care

Lord, I thank you now
For the gifts that you have given
For the support you provide on earth
The loved ones sent from heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment